Environmental Health

Permits issued by Health

  • Food Establishment
  • Mobile Food 
  • Temporary Food (fundraisers, special events, etc.)
  • Live Outdoor (carnivals, live music)
  • Itinerant Merchant (door to door sales)
  • Public Pool

Applications can be found on Citizen Self Service. Please call to speak to an Environmental Health Coordinator prior to applying online or if you have further questions. 

Complaints investigated by Environmental Health

  • Restaurant complaints
  • Dumpsters at food facilities 
  • Foodborne illness
  • Stagnant pools
  • Standing water
  • Sewage 
  • Noise complaints

You may report an issue online by using our Better Baytown app.